Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Low Fat Gastro Intestinal Wet 12x410g Can
- Chronic and acute diarrhoea
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Acute and chronic Pancreatitis
- Exudative enteropathy
- Bacterial Overgrowth
It is recommended that a veterinarians opinion be sought of before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed LOW FAT GASTRO INTESTINAL for 2 months in the case of hyperlipidaemia.
- Digestive Security - Nutrients which support a balanced digestive system.
- Low Fat - For the nutritional management of dogs with digestive disorders in need of a low fat diet.
- Low Fibre - For the nutritional management of dogs with digestive disorders in need of a low fibre diet.
- Antioxidant complex - A patented synergistic complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.