Formulated to help manage adverse food reactions and to support skin function in cases of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair. See a difference in just 4 weeks.
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ Canine d/d™ Salmon & Rice formulated to help manage adverse food reactions and to support skin function in cases of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair.
- Helps to reduce signs of adverse reactions to food.
- Clinically proven nutrition to support skin health.
- Salmon as a single animal protein rarely involved in allergic reactions in dogs.
- Great taste your dog will love.
PD Canine d/d Salmon & Rice 5kg & 12kg Bags
Weight of dog Amount per day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 1/2 cup (50 g) 10 lb (4,5 kg) 7/8 cup (85 g) 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 1/4 cups (125 g) 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 1/2 cups (150 g) 30 lb (14 kg) 2 cups (200 g) 40 lb (18 kg) 2 2/3 cups (265 g) 50 lb (23 kg) 3 cups (295 g) 60 lb (27 kg) 3 1/2 cups (345 g) 70 lb (32 kg) 4 cups (395 g) 80 lb (36 kg) 4 1/3 cups (430 g) 100 lb (45 kg) 5 1/4 cups (520 g)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.