- Simple design; an adjustable collar is stitched to an adjustable girth
- Excellent for cats; appropriate for puppies and small dogs up to about 20 lbs.
- Matching Padded Handle Leads available
- Proudly built in Conway, New Hampshire
- GUARANTEED (Even if Chewed)
All Lupine products are proudly built in Conway, New Hampshire and Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). Made from jacquard woven nylon, with the pattern woven into the webbing (never printed or sewn on.)
1/2" wide harnesses are suitable for puppies and small dogs up to about 20 lbs.
Features strong bar-tack stitching, welded D-ring and a custom-designed side-release buckle.
In a range of fashion-inspired patterns with matching leads available.
In two girth size ranges.
To determine the size, measure snugly around the dog, just behind the front legs, then add an extra 5-per cent for a comfortable fit.
Machine wash, warm water, mild soap (no bleach or bleach alternative).
Lupine products are not recommended for tie-out.
Lupine 1/2" Roman Harness for Small Dogs
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.