Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes produced by the body can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons, it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a low-fat food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew flavoured with chicken and vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How it works:
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fibre & ginger
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Supports healthy digestion & easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy balance of gut bacteria
- Supports a healthy immune system