Digestive / Weight Management
Some cats can be more prone to gain weight than others. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet’s quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your cat. Weight problems can be successfully managed through changes in your cat’s food.
Hill’s nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® w/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat’s weight management. In fact, w/d is clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fibre.
How It Helps:
- Helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works:
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Low fat and calories
- Reduced magnesium and sodium
- Clinically proven antioxidants