There are many types of environmental irritants that surround us and our pets each and every day including fleas, pollen and even the dust mites in our homes. For some dogs, these irritants can cause a skin condition that may lead to scratching, sometimes excessively. This is unpleasant for your dog and can also be difficult for everyone else in the family. The good news is most dogs with these skin conditions can benefit simply from the right food.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ Derm Defense™ clinical nutrition specially formulated to help manage environmental sensitivities in dogs.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How it works:
- With a proprietary complex of bioactives and phytonutrients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamin E
How it helps:
- Formulated to help strengthen the skin barrier
- Formulated to drive healthy skin from within
- Formulated to help soothe & nourish skin & coat
- Long-term solution supporting a healthy immune response
- Supports skin health naturally
Hills PD Canine Derm Defense 2kg
Body Weight (kg) Cans 354g 2.5 3/4 5 1 1/3 10 2 20 3 1/2 30 5 40 6 50 + 1 1/3 per 10 kg
Mixed Feeding Guide
Mixed Feeding Guide Body Weight (kg) Cans 354g Dry grams 2.5 1/2 + 20 5 1/2 + 60 10 1 + 90 20 1 + 200 30 2 + 225 40 2 + 315 50 + 2 + 8 per kg
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® Derm Defense® Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.