Provides dogs 8 weeks and older with extra calories to keep your pet at optimal performance levels in a palatable chicken flavour that dogs enjoy. For rapidly growing young, pregnant or lactating dogs; dogs recovering following illness or surgery; and for most young dogs who could be finicky eaters needing some extra calories.
– Provides high energy and sustains energy and contains digestible vegetable fats
– Helps maintain healthy skin and coat
– Easy-to-feed great-tasting gel formula
(Active Ingredients) Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Porcine) (Inactive Ingredients) Chicken flavour (artificial), corn starch, dextrose, glycerin, guar gum, kaolin clay, lecithin, maltodextrin, rice gluten, silicon dioxide, sucrose, vegetable oil
High Calorie Gel for Dogs 141g
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
– Loading Amount: Double the daily recommended amount for the first 4-6 weeks.
– Maintenance Amount:
– For dogs weighing less than 10 lbs, give 1⁄2 teaspoon (2.2g) daily.
– For dogs 11-50 lbs, give 1 teaspoon (4.4g) daily.
– For dogs over 50 lbs, give 2 teaspoons (8.8g) daily.
– Give the recommended amount daily. Administer orally.