Bene-Bac® Plus Pet Gel is a palatable gel in an easy-to-use, 15-gram syringe or 1-gram tube containing concentrated FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganisms. Bene-Bac® Plus Pet Gel is recommended any time an animal experiences changing nutritional or environmental conditions.
- Contains seven common, fat-encapsulated microorganisms found in intestinal tract of small mammals
- Provides help for changing conditions, including, but not limited to birth, breeding, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming, showing, boarding and travel
- Guaranteed 20 million colony-forming units (CFU) of viable bacteria per gram
- Recommended as part of the management program for all animals subjected to adverse conditions
- Also recommended for hand-fed orphans and may be used for regular maintenance
BENE-BAC Plus(Probiotics) Pet Gel 15Gm
Directions for Use: Newborns: 1/4 to 1/2 gram at birth; 1/2 gram on day 3, 5 and 7 and at weaning. Hand Fed Orphans: increase to 1/2 to 1 gram on days 7, 14 and introduction to solid food. Post Weaning and Older: 1 gram up to 10 lbs. body weight. One additional gram for each 10 lbs. body weight up to 50 lbs. Use gel 2 times, 3 days apart. Place in mouth or mix with food.